they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, February 28, 2004

does it

there are times when i think it matters
other times when i couldnt care
does that make me hypocritical?
i want it so badly
i long for it
but sometimes i believe
that its beyond my grasp
how would something so marvellous
belong to me
it would be a dream come true
but fat chance

i once dreamt that i had it
a vivid dream
that it consumed me
filled my days with endless pleasure
but my dream has since long faded
a distant memory

there were many times that i got my hopes up
because there was a slight chance
hopes up for nothing
like i said it is unlikely to happen
jus need the rite opportunity to come by..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home