they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, February 23, 2004

I give up!!!

i'm gonna quit the job.!!
i'm not much of a quiter..
at least i like to think that...
haiz..
but the job.. is jus CRAP
i'm there 11 hours a day...
n i jus realised i'm not paid for the hours in between...
so its 5 hours of work on average...
i could be doing better things than wasting my time there...
its not bout the money...
the last couple of days i've done mostly nothing...
serious..
there is always people there...
n its not like they need my help...
i'm mostly.. slacking..
n itss boring me to death..
so what if the job isin an ideal setting...
i absolutely love the little girls..!!
i wont say they are the sweetest.. but they are really a fun bunch to be around
but it jus i dun quite like to free load..
n even worst.. to waste my time...
i can safely say that the office job is more enriching than this one...
bleah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home