they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, August 08, 2005

get this....

well sch has offically started and its a breath of fresh air!

i can't wait for my first lecture..
but i might end up regretting what i just said..
but too bad..
i'm going to be a nerd this sem.. by which i mean i need to start studying now!!
i will once i finish this

I hereby solemnly vow that i will study consistenly throughout the semester (1) 05/06 putting in 2 hours of work everday.

hehe.. if that is what it takes

i've gotta over my overworked under nourished stage. i'm looking forward to dance classes and meeting my mentees... m

cheerios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home