they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, June 19, 2004

i came with the sole purpose
to rekindle my faith
but i've recieved much more
lord i offer my life to you
thank you for calling me to your side
reaching out to me
touching my heart
thank you for for teaching me
that selflessness without joy
is life without purpose
that it's alright to have wants andexpectations
that spiritualityabd normacy
does share common ground
thank you for sharing
that humility
is a key part of service
not just the motion of continually giving
butgiving what i have
within my human limitations
and allowing god's will be done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home