they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, May 07, 2004

i'm ill

yup.. caught the flu and a really lousy cough

haha.. but i'll survive..
been on a mental vacation..
probable the reason that i
havent been blogging...
this week was nice n quiet..
i like!! *grinz* :x
haha.. i miss all the people i talk to every night..
the nights been kinda empty
thank god i dont have to work..
its getting to me
i wont deny that i'm really nervous about not
receiving anything from the unis..
but honestly.. i think my parents are taking it worst than i am..
the week has been rather confusing..
i dont know what to think..

i've been ssifting through all my old letters, journals
came across so many that
speak about now..
about things that i shouldnt do..
warnings to myself..
which i didnt take heed..
and that i've made..

today i told someone something..
i cant believe i said it..
i dont regret...
it never happened..
but tooday..
he asked..
if there was one thing i want...
wat is it?
my reply was to turn back the last 4 months..
my gosh..
yup.. but thats what i want..
wont happen..
but yea.. if i could..
i've done too many things wrong..
everything that was wrong..
came back this year to haunt me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home