they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, April 16, 2004

i will never understand y you think as such...

never
run to me whenever your lonely
stop inflicking pain
suffering in silence
scarring yourself
your not alone in this world
why put yourself through
the torture
run to me when you need a shoulder
dun say that i'll never understand
you don't know me
i'm always here
sitting, watching, waiting
you shouldn't have done
what you did
but its too late now
forgive, forget
move on
stop dwelling
on mistakes
though it
gave you solace
to numb your qualms
distractions to be
without a care
as it gave you
darkness to cherish the light
pain to appreciate pleasure
promise me
you'll never do this
to yourself again..
if not..
i rather you go to hell..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home