they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, April 16, 2004

moved in

...

two weeks ago
i was broke
n very much outta luck
but by some twist of fate
chanced upon this perfect apartment
its small..
n crummy..
but i saw so much potential
i had to get it..

two weeks on
and after a new coat of paint
n some cheap furniture
its finally my first night
in my own cosy home
but as i stare at these four walls
something is amiss
my perfect image..
of my little cosy home
crumbles before my very eyes...

the floor board were rotting
they creaked with every step
a leaking faucet kept me up
the ceiling was shedding skin
crazes was forming across my walls
no paint could hide those..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home